Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Just need to print? The brand-new Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Wireless Small Office Inkjet Printer publishes fast and also smart-so you can concentrate on growing your organization. Customized to small office printing needs, it provides significant business results: crisp, vivid prints of all your organization records – swiftly and cost-effectively.
The Canon MAXIFY iB4020 is elegantly practical. Designed to conserve money and time as well as improve performance, it boasts a fast very first hard copy time. Developed to handle huge tasks, each of its two paper cassettes holds 250 sheets of paper -a whole ream in all – to conserve you time reloading paper. When you load one 250-page paper cassette with letterhead and the other with ordinary paper, you are instantly prepared for any task.
The ink storage tanks provide a high web page return, while an original ink formula assurances crisp text, sharp comparison, and vibrant colors that are smudge-proof as well as highlighter immune. Everything adds up to high quality, inexpensive prints.
With the Canon Print App1, it’s less complicated than ever to share and also print details straight from your tablet computer or smartphone using preferred Cloud services like Flickr ®, Facebook ®, Twitter ®, Google Drive ™, Dropbox ® and extra. The Canon MAXIFY iB4020 is eco-friendly, fulfilling EPEAT, Power Star as well as other ecological requirements. Best of all, it’s backed by 100% U.S.-based customer support and assistance. Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon MAXIFY iB4020 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon MAXIFY iB4020 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon MAXIFY iB4020 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use MAXIFY iB4020 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
iB4020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
iB4020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)
iB4020 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Windows)
PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.12.10 (Windows)
iB4020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac)