Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – No matter the dimension of your home office, success is eventually specified by the job that is done behind the scenes. With the brand-new Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer, you can work fast as well as smart, aiding you to get lots done. Specifically developed to help fulfill the needs of home-based services, it provides crisp, vibrant prints of your service files – rapidly, cost-effectively and dependable.
The stylish, useful Canon MAXIFY MB2020 printer can save money and time and boost efficiency, thanks to a fast initial hard copy time and quick multi-page copying. Constructed to deal with big jobs, it’s paper cassette holds 250 sheets of paper and also its high-speed ADF accommodates 50 sheets of paper at the same time. The ink tanks deliver a high web page return, while a cutting-edge ink formula warranties crisp message, sharp contrast, and vibrant color that are smudge-proof and also highlighter immune — the bottom line: top quality, low-cost prints.
With the Canon PRINT application technology1, it’s straightforward to share and also print info straight from your compatible tablet or mobile phone using prominent Cloud solutions like Flickr ®, Facebook ®, Twitter ®, Google Drive ™, Dropbox ® and much more.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2020 is eco-friendly, meeting EPEAT ®, Energy Star ®, and other ecological criteria. Best of all it’s all backed by 100% U.S.-based customer service and also assistance. Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon MAXIFY MB2020 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon MAXIFY MB2020 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use MAXIFY MB2020 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
MB2000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
MB2000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)
MB2000 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Windows)
PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.12.10 (Windows)
MB2000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
MB2000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac)