Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Whatever sort of organization you have, success is eventually defined by the work that is done behind the scenes. You can work quickly and also smart with the Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Wireless Home Office All-in-One Printer, aiding you to make it through your work. Specifically developed to help meet the demands of home-based services of 1-4 users, it provides crisp, vivid prints of your business papers rapidly, cost-effectively, and dependable.
The MAXIFY MB2120 printer flaunts a quick initial printout time of 6 seconds1 with print quicken to 19.0 pm (B&W)/ 13.0 ppm (Color). Constructed for extensive work, it has a big 250 sheet paper cassette as well as 20,000-page obligation cycle2. The reliable MAXIFY ink tanks supply a high web page yield from one collection of ink as well as the Dual Immune High Thickness (DRHD) ink system generates laser sharp text that is spot and highlighter immune.
The entire MAXIFY schedule functions built-in Wi-Fi3 as well as is suitable with the Canon PRINT app4. This makes it simple to share as well as print information directly from your tablet computer and mobile phone through choose preferred Cloud services. You can also quickly scan directly to your smartphone. Best of all, the environment-friendly MB2120 printer is backed by 100% U.S.-based client service as well as assistance.
General media handling is done via the 250-sheet input tray, which is capable of holding paper approximately 8.5 x 14″ in size. Additionally, the MB2120 includes a monthly task cycle of 20,000 pages. The printers make use of a four-color pigmented ink system for a spot- as well as highlighter-resistant prints. Also, it has USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connection alternatives. Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon MAXIFY MB2120 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon MAXIFY MB2120 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon MAXIFY MB2120 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use MAXIFY MB2120 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
MB2100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
MB2100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)
MB2100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00a (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Windows)
PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.12.10 (Windows)
MB2100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
MB2100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0a (Mac)