Canon PIXMA MG2420 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7 – If you want to print high-quality photos and sharp documents, PIXMA MG2420 Inkjet All-In-One is the printer for you. The hybrid ink system combines dye ink for bright colors and black pigment ink for quick messages. This allows you to produce amazing prints at homes with a maximum printing color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi1 utilizing FINE print head technology. The trendy PIXMA MG2420 has a compact body, making it suitable throughout your home. Full HD Movie Print2 converts your favorite HD video clips captured with your appropriate Canon EOS Digital SLR, PowerShot digital cameras and VIXIA electronic video cameras into beautiful prints! And Also the Peace Mode allows you to print at any time without disturbing the people around you. Also, the Auto Power On function automatically turns on the printer every time you send a photo or paper to print.
The Canon PIXMA MG2420 is a licensed silver EPEAT (Electronic Goods Environmental Evaluation Tool) imaging device. PIXMA MG2420 includes the My Photo Garden3 software that places all of your printing attributes, such as Unique Filters and Complete HD Motion Picture Print2, in one easy-to-use software application. Commemorate your life’s memories by developing customized prints from a gold mine of images and video clips. My Image Garden3 also helps you organize images with a schedule display and face recognition. And also, creative layouts in different color combinations and patterns help inspire your image work. Also, you will have access to PREMIUM4 CREATIVE PARK where you can download exclusive imaginative tasks and web content. Canon PIXMA MG2420 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MG2420 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2420 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MG2420 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG2420 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2420 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MG2420 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
MG2420 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG2420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)
MG2420 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.1 (Windows)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
MG2420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)
IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac)