Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7 – If you intend to print quality images and sharp documents, the PIXMA MG2520 Inkjet All-In-One is the printer for you. The hybrid ink system integrates color ink for bright colors and black pigment inks for sharp text. This allows you to produce stunning prints at home with a maximum printing color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi utilizing SMALL PRINT head technology. The trendy PIXMA MG2520 has a small body, making it suitable for most of your residence. Print Full HD movies convert your favorite HD video clips that are recorded with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR, PowerShot digital cameras and VIXIA electronic video cameras into beautiful prints! And also the Silent Mode allows you to print at any time without the hassle of disturbing the people around you.
Also, the Auto Power On attribute immediately turns on the printer every time you send a photo or paper to print. PIXMA MG2520 is a quality silver EPEAT (Digital Product Analysis Tool) imaging tool. PIXMA MG2520 presents the My Image Garden software that places all your favorite printing functions, such as Unique Filters and Full HD Print Films, in one practical software application. Commemorate the memories of your life by producing customized prints from gold mines of images and even video clips. My Image Garden also helps you organize images with calendar displays and face recognition. And also, creative templates in various color combinations and patterns help inspire your photo work. Also, you will have access to a CREATIVE PREMIUM PARK where you can download and install certain imaginative situations and content. Canon PIXMA MG2520 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MG2520 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG2520 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2520 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
MG2500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG2500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)
MG2500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.1 (Windows)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
MG2500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)
IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac)