Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7 – Made to be a hassle-free device in your home, the PIXMA MG2920 Wireless Image Inkjet Printer from Canon can print, scan, and also copy notes and even photos while displaying small forms. This device also has a Wi-Fi connection for use with a variety of cellphones and computers. This printer can produce a resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi and can manage paper about 8.5 x 14 “, or legitimate dimensions. Also, the printer can make prints at a speed of 8 ppm in black and white or 4 in the shade.
Scanning is possible because combining flatbed colors can accommodate 8.5 x 11.7 “files. This scanner is also used to copy paper, and the first one can be produced in 31 seconds. Furthermore, MG2920 can develop around 32 duplicates at once. Various other technologies include in this system is a Hybrid Ink System with color dye ink and black pigments for high-quality shadow images and sharp black text. MG2920 utilizes SMALL PRINT head technology with beads as small as two pl. Similarly, it includes both USB 2.0 and wireless connectivity for cloud and also free printing capacity. Canon PIXMA MG2920 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MG2920 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG2920 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2920 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
MG2920 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG2920 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)
MG2920 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.1 (Windows)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
MG2920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)
IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac)