Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Conveniently print, scan, as well as copy records at home with the black PIXMA MG3020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printers from Canon. The print is of excellent quality with a 4800 x 600 dpi resolution, and it is quick with 8.0 ppm and 4.0 pm print rates in black and also shade, individually. Records as much as 8.5 x 14″ in dimension can be generated, while an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed on the device allows for scanning and also coping with an optical resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi.
This printer has a Crossbreed Ink System for long-term prints as well as functions Ethernet and also USB 2.0 for linking to a computer system or house network. Furthermore, it has Wi-Fi for print over a wireless network or while using a smartphone. Auto Power On turns the PIXMA MG3020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet on when it discovers a print work, as well as it also has a quiet setting if you are printing late during the night. Canon MG3020 Scanner Drivers, Setup, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MG3020 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3020 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MG3020 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG3020 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG3020 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
MG3000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)
MG3000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.1 (Windows)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
MG3000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)