Canon PIXMA MG3022 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Get in a wireless wonderland with the Canon PIXMA MG3022, a functional all-in-one for printing, scanning and copying papers rapidly as well as merely. Developed for all your day-to-day print needs, from text-heavy documents to color photos, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a compact, desk-friendly style — a sharp message as well as stunning pictures.
Utilizing brilliant color and pigment black inks, the PIXMA MG3022 cartridge system offers crisp paper message and also high-quality images in both shade and mono. Canon MG3022 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MG3022:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3022 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MG3022 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG3022 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG3022Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MG3022Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MG3022Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
MG3022 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
MG3022 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)
MG3022 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.1 (Windows)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
MG3022 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
MG3022 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)