Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon PIXMA MG4120 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One provides exceptional quality, flexibility, and comfort. One integrated Wi-Fi ® technology allows you to print and scan wirelessly anywhere around your home comfortably. Beautiful print, frameless images in the house are measuring 8.5 “x 11” with an optimal printing color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi3 and FINE ink cartridges. Get new printing options balls because PIXMA Cloud Link4 allows you to print image comfortably from CANON iMAGE GATEWAY internet image albums as well as Picasa besides design templates consisting of seasonal stationery and also schedules from anywhere Canon PIXMA compatible with All-in-Wireless One is, without a computer system.
Have fun with your photos by including new fun results like Fish Eye, Mini, Toy Electronic Camera, Soft Focus, and Blur History before printing. You can even turn your HD Movie clips into attractive images.7 Internal Automatic Duplex printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper instantly and can also help reduce paper usage and also costs up to 50%. See scans that are beautiful and easily seen with sophisticated image evaluations and even modification of area-by-area information, instantly. Too, printing and scan JPEG and PDF files wirelessly from iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and compatible Android devices5 while enjoying a new way to load genuine Canon ink and paper. Canon MG4120 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MG4120 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG4120 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MG4120 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG4120 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG4120 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
MG4100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
MG4100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MG3620 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.1 (Windows)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)