Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Scan and print high-quality photos as well as files with the Canon PIXMA MG5220 Wireless Inkjet Picture All-in-One (4502B017). It accepts commands from mobile phones via WiFi or Bluetooth and likewise posts from memory cards as well as USB drives. Sneak peek photos before printing while pictures are immediately fixed. An auto duplex feature conserves both sources and also time and also the cordless picture all-in-one printer uses individual ink cartridges for simple substitutes. It’s also POWER STAR qualified for even more performance.
Helping the top down, the 48-bit flatbed scanner uses an optimum scan dimension of 8.5 x 11.7 inches and an optimum optional resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. Canon supplies numerous scanner attributes on the MG5220 consisting of Auto Record Fix, Auto Scan Mode (detects multiple items on the flatbed), Rain gutter Shadow Adjustment as well as Scan to memory (sd card or USB flash drive). The control panel is likewise situated on top of the MG5220, running the size of the right side. The 2.4-inch flexible LCD is followed by ten fast keys as well as Canons Easy Scroll Wheel for easy navigation. The power button is located under the Wi-Fi LED. Canon MG5220 Drivers Download, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MG5220:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG5220 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
MG5200 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
MG5200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)