Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The PIXMA MG5320 All-In-One Color Inkjet Image Printer from Canon prints in black and white at 12.5 IPM as well as in the shade at 9.3 IPM. Furthermore, it takes the printer just 20 seconds to result in a 4 x 6″ borderless pictures. With the printers photo-lab top quality outcome, you’ll be able to print right in the house. Its HD Movie Print also allows you to take a structure from an HD flick and even write it as a photo so you will not have to worry about missing out on a photo op while firing video clip. Along with pictures and records, the printer has a CD tray which permits you to print straight onto an inkjet-printable CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray disc. Create your very own personalized CD designs or reproduce the CD’s materials exactly on the drive itself, no demand to utilize cumbersome labels.
The scanner cover includes the control panel, which consists of a 3-inch, tiltable color LCD. Navigating is a little bit a lot more complicated than usual: A scroll wheel relocates through menus, and also an ‘OKAY’ switch chooses a thing. Canon additionally adds three feature switches for selecting items that show at the end of the screen. The whole setup feels like a couple of ways too many buttons– but just like lots of points, as soon as you get used to the plan, it’s convenient. In our tests, we saw impressively rapid photo-printing rates from the Canon Pixma MG5320, ranking it excellent or excellent Snapshot-size photos published on letter-size paper flew out at a rate of 3.3 pages per min. Text speed was quickly above standard at 7.7 ppm. Monochrome copy rate was reasonable. Canon MG5320 Drivers Download, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MG5320:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG5320 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5320 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
MG5300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG5300 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)