Canon PIXMA MG5422 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon PIXMA MG5422 is the printers that can assist you to be a beautiful property at the office. The printer has the most valid points that you desire in a printer such as quick printing rate, fantastic printing result, and also the attributes as well as specifications that can enhance your abilities. It can be thought that the printer is the expert one which can achieve numerous points to do. Allow’s speak a lot more concerning things that can be done using the printer.
The printer is verified its relied on ability as it can create 15.0 pm for mono files as well as 10.0 ppm for colored images. Well, you can contrast it with various other printers, and you’ll recognize the printer is a hand than others. You can work faster than you generally do, and this will give a benefit, such as having much quality time on your own. Then, the printer has massive attributes that can not be discussed individually. Some of them are Google Cloud Print, Full HD Movie Print, Indeterminate Printing, Wireless Printing, as well as much more. Canon MG5422 will show its amazingness by offering those functions to the consumers. Canon MG5422 Drivers Download, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MG5422 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG5422 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MG5422 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG5422 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5422 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MG5422 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
MG5400 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG5400 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)
Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)