Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The PIXMA MG5520 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Image Printer from Canon prints in black and white at 12.2 pm, in the shade at 8.7 pm, and can output a borderless 4 x 6″ picture in 44 seconds. Its Full HD Movie Print attribute lets you take a structure from an HD motion picture taped on an EOS or PowerShot cam and also print it as a photo. The MG5520 includes automatic double-sided printing, allowing you to cut your paper intake by as much as 50%. Canon’s Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE will enable you to collect material from different web sites into a solitary paper which can be printed or saved as a PDF.
The Canon PIXMA MG5520 is a decently priced home-centered MFP with few frills as well as sluggish rate, but sound output high quality, specifically for pictures and also text. For the same price, you can obtain the much faster Epson Expression Premium XP-600 Small-In-One Printer, which also revealed good image quality and also includes attributes like a port for a USB thumb drive, a memory card reader, as well as a different photo tray. Speed is generally much less critical for residence than for service usage, so it might or might not be a vital aspect. Canon MG5220 Drivers Download, Scanner For Windows 10, 8, 7
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MG5520 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG5520 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MG5520 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG5520 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5520 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG5500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)
MG5500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)