Canon PIXMA MG5522 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon PIXMA MG5552 is a smart printer that has actually been created by Canon and also it has quite a credibility among the people that use printers in the house. The printer primarily has everything that can develop its condition as a superb printer. Initially, the design of the printer is fashionable and advanced. It’s a bit different from the timeless square model that is generally protected by Canon. This appearance is far better and also improved to fulfill the expectations of numerous clients. Likewise, you can still run the printer quickly since the navigation switches are displayed in excellent ways.
Canon MG5522 has some appealing factors that make many individuals favored it. The resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, the printers brings the beautiful result. It’s the only thing that you can get out of the printer since it can additionally print the documents and pictures at a modest rate. You’ll find yourself take care of to work faster than usual. Also, software affixed in the printer is likewise entirely trustworthy as well as talented.
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MG5522 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG5522 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MG5522 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG5522 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5522 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MG5522 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MG5522 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG5500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)
MG5500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)