Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Prepare yourself for the power you’ll need to bring your home office to the next level. This cordless wonder allows you to print from any area in your house and also boasts an impressive 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi1 with 1pl as well as a five private ink storage tank system. A built-in, totally integrated 35-sheet Auto Document Feeder means quick copying or scan of your original, so you can tend to various other jobs while the printers are at work.
Its built-in Auto Duplex Printing publishes two-sided papers without having to by hand flip the pages. Also, various safety and security attributes like password-protected PDF’s means you can feel secure concerning the production and even circulation of your most secret files. A Super G3 High-speed Fax in addition to networkable Ethernet indicates every element of your service can run as efficiently as feasible.
Thanks to Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, your copies will undoubtedly keep the stability of the original while you generate impressive scans with 4800 dpi. With computer-less printing abilities via suitable memory cards2, PictBridge3 and also optional Bluetooth4 can quickly be checked out and also modified straight on the 2.5″ LCD. Its functional attribute set additionally creates a state-of-the-art image laboratory so all of your printing demands are met in one device that can virtually fit anywhere, whether you get on a PC or Mac.
The Canon PIXMA MX860 incorporates the power of a professional printer, photocopier, scanner, and fax into an easy to use space-saving layout. The included Automatic Paper Feeder makes copying and scanning multi-page files very easy. Multitask your way to better productivity – no guidance needed. It’s effortless to establish the PIXMA MX860 on a cordless 802.11 b/g network. Adhere to the straightforward, organized overview, and also your office or small business will undoubtedly be able to share the printer in no time. You can also establish the system on a wired connection with an optional Ethernet wire. Canon MX860 Driver Download, Setup, Manual, Scanner Software
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MX860 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX860 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MX860 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MX860 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX860 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MX860 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
MX860 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)
MX860 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)
MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Speed Dial Utility Ver. 1.6.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
MX860 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
MX860 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X)