Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon PIXMA MX882 Inkjet Printer All-In-One is a budget-friendly multi-function /printer/photocopying/scanner/facsimile machine for small workgroups or offices. Although small, MX882 manages its share of workload like champions. Evidence of this is the shade resolution of 9600 x 2400, print speeds of 12.5 image per minute for black prints, 9.3 pm for color prints, and also its ability to print on various types of paper.
From plain paper to glossy drawing paper, the Canon PIXMA MX882 prepares to produce high images and sharp notes on every small to legitimate size. Many other highlights of the printer consist of wireless and Ethernet networks, PictBridge direct printing capabilities, and compatibility with several memory cards.
In addition to printer functions, additional features of the Canon PIXMA MX882 make it a one-stop work station. Copies print duplicate shade at 6.7 images per minute, while the scanner is compatible with 8.5 x 14 “documents, and also has an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. This fax includes a 33.6 Kbps Super G3 color fax: modem and the transmission rate of 3 seconds per web page for black paper.
In speed, we evaluate Canon PIXMA MX882 landing on midrange or better. Reliable black text and essential monochrome graphics balance 7.5 web pages per minute on COMPUTER and almost 8 ppm on Mac. The color image of the snapshot size comes out at 3 ppm when published on plain paper at the default settings, and slows to 1.9 ppm on a much better structure on Canon drawing paper. Scanning, as well as duplicates, is also relatively fast. You can reach much higher speeds in concept mode. Canon MX882 Driver Download, Setup, Manual, Scanner Software
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MX882 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX882 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MX882 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MX882 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX882 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MX882 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
MX880 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows)
MX880 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Speed Dial Utility Ver. 1.6.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
MX880 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)
MX880 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)