Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon PIXMA MG2160 uses a maximum printing resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for color and 600 x 600 dpi for black & white. The printer ink container uses FINE technology that is suitable for PG640 and CL641 toners (PG640 XL, CL641 XL, and optional PG640 XXL). The size of printer ink beads is two pl and also five pl for C and M, three pl and also five pl for Y, and 11 pl for PARK. The printers can handle 100 sheets of plain paper. The paper dimensions supported are A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, envelopes (DL, COM10), 4 x 6 inches, 5 x 7 inches, and 8 x 10 inches.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 supports 64-105g / m2 paper weight for simple paper and 300g / m2 for Canon-specific paper (PT-101). The software consists of the Display Handbook, Adobe RGB, Canon Recovery Menu, Easy WebPrint EX-SPOUSE (for IE7 +), MP Navigator EX-SPOUSE, automatic photo repair II, fun filter effects, full HD film printing, and Easy-PhotoPrint EX-INSTALLATION. The resources needed are Air Conditioning 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz and consider about 5.3 kg. The printer can print one indefinite image in 44 seconds. The printer can print 8.4 images per minute in black and white. The printer can print 4.8 photos per minute in color. I am using a total of 1,792 nozzles, 640 nozzles for black and white and 1,152 for shade.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 supports paper sizes: envelope, matte, semi-gloss, glossy, super high gloss, and simple paper. The copier provides the first copy within 30 seconds. The copier can reduce the image by 25% of its original size and increase it by 400%. The function of the copier is a strength, copies of adjustments to the darkness of rain gutters, suitable for web pages, brighter and faded face modifications, copies of exposure/intensity, 4 in 1, 2 in 1, photo reprints, multiple copies, as well as pre-proportion copies programmed.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 checks documents with a flatbed scanner that uses Call Picture Sensing unit (CIS) as an aspect of scanning. The optimal optical resolution of the scanner is 1200 x 2400 dpi, entered as 19,200 x 19,200 dpi. Features of the scanning device such as modification of dark rain ditch, automatic scan mode, push scan, and also automatic file repairs. Other printer features consist of quiet settings, 7-segment LEDs, multiple-range processing technology, automatic sheet suppliers, as well as flying starters. The printer user interface uses USB High-Speed. The size of the printer is 17.7 inches in size, 12 inches in depth and 6 inches in height. Canon PIXMA MG2160 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MG2160 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2160 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MG2160 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG2160 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2160 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit,
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
MG2100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
MG2100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.2 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
MG2100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)
MG2100 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac)