Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon PIXMA MG2220 weights around 117 lbs. Its dimensions include the size of 17.7 mm, a depth of 12 mm, and also a height of 6 mm. This printer contains functions such as a 7-segment LED screen, FINE Cartridge hybrid ink system, Creative Park Premium, fly start, quiet settings, fast front, and two-color gamut processing technology. This printer is compatible with Windows OS processors (7, 7 SP1, Panorama Sp1, Panorama SP2, 32 SP-32 SP3), and also MacOS X v10.5.8, 10.6, and 10.711. It uses Hi-Speed USB as a familiar user interface. Included in the system are programs such as My Image Garden, Quick Menu, Printer Vehicle Driver, Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE, and also user guides and configuration software on the CD ROM.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 associates the scanner in a flatbed type device. The scanner uses CIS (Call Picture Sensing Unit) as the scanning element. It can handle paper with a maximum dimension of 8.5 x 11.7 inches. The center of the shade of this scanner is a 48-bit interior and 24-bit exterior. Scanner features such as automatic scanning settings and also scan press. The maximum optical resolution is 1200 x 2400 dpi. The resolution can be entered into 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 can provide beautiful images without a 4 x 6-inch limit. In 44 seconds, the printer can print one of these images. Print black-and-white documents with a speed of 8.4 images per minute, while writing in shades at a rate of 4.8 photos per minute. The number of nozzles used is 1,792 incomplete, 640 is reserved for black and white while the other 1,152 are colors. This printer uses 2 and also five picoliter sizes while the maximum resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi. This resolution is for shade. For black and white, it will be 600 x 600 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 has a copier. This copier has functions such as many copies: 1-9, 20 pages, right for web pages, and prints that are not specified. The first photo of the copier was related to 30 seconds. The printer’s automatic sheet feeder can handle 100 sheets of paper. The features displayed by the printer include silent mode, image printing, my image garden, pleasant filter results, full HD movie printing, paper printing, calendar printing, unlimited printing, and photo II automatic repairs. Printers collaborate with papers with Letter dimensions, halal, U.S. envelopes # 10, 8 x 10 inches, 5 x 7 inches, and 4 x 6 inches. Canon PIXMA MG2220 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MG2220 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG2220 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit,
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
MG2200 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG2200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)
MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.2 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
MG2200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)
MG2200 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0h (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac)