Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon PIXMA MG2920 is a multi-function printer. This printer can offer individuals with full features to deal with files. Its primary function is to print both pictures as well as documents. They can be published well in this printer. After that, when customers require to replicate documents or data, the printer currently provides copier, so copying pages can be done conveniently. There is also a scanner, so customers can scan both files and even photos. With these three features, naturally dealing with papers will be less complicated. The various other intriguing point is that this printer is available at an inexpensive price, so it is not also expensive to get this tool.
Then, the various other assets concerning Canon PIXMA MG2920 is its wireless connection. This printer enables remote accessibility as well as remote printing. With this cordless link, individuals do not need to get closer to the printer when they require printing. It is possible to write from a distance as long as a useful tool is attached to the printer wirelessly. This can make the printing process extra reliable since customers do not need to bring the device better whenever they intend to print. Also, there is additionally mobile printing, so it is possible to print from the gadget. It is not required anymore to move the file before publishing them.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 still has some interesting points. For example, the printer supplies silent mode. This setting will work when users do not wish to make noise. This will undoubtedly be proper function when users need to print in the night and do not intend to interrupt others. The printer will certainly be able to write silently. The printer also supplies some filter results for printing pictures. There are Fish Eye, Soft Emphasis, and other filters to make the images published by this printer much more intriguing.
Concerning the quality, Canon PIXMA MG2920 offers advantages. First, for the printing resolution, the printers can supply the proper print resolution. Its maximum print resolution is up to 4800 dpi and also this is more than enough for printing pictures when it comes to individual use. After that, for the printing speed, this gadget can manage as much as 8.0 photos per min for mono printing. For color printing, the printer can deal with approximately 4.0 pictures per min. To give much better printing top quality, the printer uses a hybrid ink system that offers a combination of dye ink so that the print results will have brilliant colors and sharp messages. With this high quality, after that, this inexpensive printer can offer complete satisfaction for its customers. Canon PIXMA MG2920 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MG2920 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG2920 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2920 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit,
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
MG2920 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG2920 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)
MG2920 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.1 (Windows)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
MG2920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)
IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac)