Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7 – PIXMA MG2922 is a small Wireless Inkjet Photos All-In-One printers that provide genuine comfort and fantastic prices. Copy, scan, and even print from anywhere around your home with its wireless capabilities. And also with an optimal color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, MG2922 allows you to produce beautiful prints at home. PIXMA MG2922 includes impressive comfort from PIXMA Print Solutions (PPS). PPS makes it easy to print images or notes directly from your smartphone from practically anywhere.
With the Cloud print feature, you can print your files using prominent selections on the internet, Cloud solutions, such as Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive from your mobile device using the completely free PPS application. Also, with Google Cloud Printing, you can print from anywhere you are, from the form you use every day. Added features include Easy-PhotoPrint +, an attribute that makes it easy to modify and also print your images from anywhere you have Net access. MG2922 also matches the XL ink container so that you can enjoy more printing and less refill. Plus, the Auto Power On feature instantly turns on the printer every time you send something to publish. Cost-Effective PIXMA MG2922 provides quality printing housing. Canon PIXMA MG2922 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MG2922 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2922 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MG2922 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG2922 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2922 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
MG2922 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG2922 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)
MG2922 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.1 (Windows)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
MG2922 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)
IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac)