Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon PIXMA MG2960 is an excellent printer given by Canon. This is an individual printer that can be ideal for residence or little office. In this case, the good ideas of this printer originated from its feature. Nowadays, individuals will certainly look for a tool with full functions. Because of the need, this printer provides complete services. The print is not the only things that this device can do. With this gadget, records and pictures can be published. After that, individuals can additionally locate a copier in this device. The copying feature is readily available, so replicating papers is easier to do and also it does not need added equipment for it. Additionally, there is a built-in scanner that can be made use of for scanning documents, photos, and printer. These serve features that are required to take care of papers, and they are available in a single printer.
Then, people will certainly additionally locate easy and quick gain access to. In this case, Canon PIXMA MG2960 likewise supplies it. The quick access can be found in its wireless connectivity. This printer is furnished with a built-in wireless tool. This technology will permit users to print files without USB cable television. They do not require to bring the PC closer to the printer. What they need to do is to establish the wireless link, as well as ensure that the printer is connected to the COMPUTER. Afterward, remote printing can be done. This is effective, and obviously, this can conserve time.
Those multifunction and wireless features are not the only good points of Canon PIXMA MG2960. This printer still also has some fascinating feature. As an example, the printer gives some enjoyable filters for printing pictures. Before printing photographs, customers can apply some funky filters to make the photos more fascinating. Then, there is an additional feature for mobile printing, even cloud printing. With this, printing papers, as well as documents, does not need customers to move the file. Points can be carried out directly as well as promptly.
About the top quality, customers do not need to worry about it. Canon PIXMA MG2960 gives just high quality. In this situation, the printer can offer excellent printing resolution as one of the important consider printing quality. The maximum resolution is up to 4800 dpi as well as this is more than enough for the individual user. Then, this tool offers excellent printing rate. Its printing speed can get to 8 images per minute for the mono printing. This may not be the fastest rate, yet it is sufficient. After that, for the shade pages, the printer can offer as much as four images per min. Canon PIXMA MG2960 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MG2960 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2960 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MG2960 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG2960 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2960 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit,
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
MG2960 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG2960 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)
MG2960 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.1 (Windows)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
MG2960 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)
IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac)
Incoming search terms:
- cannon mg2960 scanner driver
- mg2960 software download