Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Among the most effective printers from Canon that can give you pleasant results in addition to reliable efficiency is this Canon Pixma MG3520. This printer can be an excellent tool for contributing to your home office or maybe for the needs of a small company. With a multifunctional feature, this printer can be used as a scanner other than the copier maker. You can have this printer at a relatively low cost compared to different designs in its variety. This printer control panel leads to the left side, with a button that is easily pressed. Not only satisfying results, but it has an average level that makes sense for all of its features. This can generate as many as 9.9 web pages per minute for black and white files and 5.7 web pages per minute for color files. You can also enjoy the uncertain photo attributes that can be done in 44 seconds for 4 x 6-inch photo data.
The maximum resolution of the Canon Pixma MG3520 is 4800 x 1200 dpi for shade data printing and also 600 x 600 dpi for black and white file printing. This is not a bad quality for company criteria. There are two cartridges, one for black ink, and the other for three-color ink, cyan, magenta and yellow. This version also uses Canon’s patented technology for its print head, Canon FINE. This can produce droplets as small as two pl up to five pl.
The type of scanner Canon Pixma MG3520 is a flatbed with a CIS images sensor. The maximum optical resolution is 1200 x 2400 dpi and 48-bit color depth for input and 24 bits for the results. You can also enjoy a variety of other useful features from the scanner such as automatic scanning mode, connecting the results of the scanner to email, scanning your data, and uploading it to the internet, as well as many others. The scan size is 8.5 x 11.7 inches, and also the optimal paper size is legal paper.
In addition to the quiet settings, you can use the Canon Pixma MG3520 with far less noise and lighter frustration without hesitation. You can also avoid other people’s problems when using a printer. Many other amazing functions for printing jobs are automated image solutions before you print data, the ability to write borderless photos, automatic duplex printing or printing on both sides of the paper, special filters to make your documents the only one – right or far more active, and many other features. Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MG3520 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG3520 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit,
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
MG3500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG3500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)
MG3500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.1 (Windows)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
MG3500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)
IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.5 (Mac)