Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – One choice of printers suitable for the personal use of a home printer is the Canon Pixma MG5420. With this printer, you don’t need another maker because you can use this printer as a scanner and also photocopy equipment. You can enjoy high-quality printing results with a maximum resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi for colored paper and 600 x 600 dpi for black-and-white documents. This printer is also efficient in producing the best photo print quality with information and color balance. However, some specialist photographers may need higher quality than this printer offers. There are many more amazing features of this printer that will make it easier for you to use and also make your work done faster.
One of the most practical functions of the Canon Pixma MG5420 is a duplex feature that allows you to prints on both sides of the paper at once, making your work easier and faster. An excellent additional attribute is the Mobile Printing function, with this attribute you can print your data using a wireless connection directly from your mobile device. This is a convenient choice, especially when you need to write your documents quickly from your smartphones like cellphones, tablets, and even iPods. You must attach your mobile device using the wireless link to the printer, and also you are ready.
Developed with a sleek and stunning body, the Canon Pixma MG5420 gives you more than elegance, and it is also a reliable tool with outstanding performance and satisfying results. This printer with the ability to create problems above par compared to other versions within its range. You make it the best alternative to choose your office and printer needs. Excellent addition to this printer is an additional tray for disks. With this, you can print your drive directly on the surface area, so you don’t need a sticker label anymore to label your disk. It supports various types of discs such as CDs, DVDs, and even Blu-Ray discs.
The use of Canon’s special ink on this Canon PIXMA MG5420, ChromaLife100 +, can maintain your printed image for up to 300 years if stored in a dark storage room. If it is framed behind glass, it can remain an attraction for about three decades. But even if you just put the photo somewhere without a cover, shade can stay for around 20 years. But the ink itself does not come at a low-cost level, and it deserves the best quality. Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MG5420:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG5420 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MG5420 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG5420 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5420 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit,
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
MG5400 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MG5400 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)
Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
MG5400 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac)
MG5400 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0h (Mac)