Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon PIXMA MX300 has functions that are set up suitable for low volume use. It comes with a 150-sheet vertical rear input tray, as well as a 50-fold flip-out front plate. The 30-page automatic document feeder opens from the top. The ADF can handle legal-size media (five sheets at a time). However, the scanner plate is only suitable for letter-sized layers of the scanner lid telescope to provide thicker media.
Duplexing is a manual procedure; the Canon PIXMA MX300 provides a valuable trigger on the screen to help you in this process. Connectivity is limited: the front port allows you to print images directly from a gadget that supports PictBridge or save the scanned document to an essential USB drive; Canon offers a Bluetooth adapter.
Canon PIXMA MX300 control panel is not well developed. All switches have a systematic word label, but a 1.8 color LCD to see small menu options will also be easier to use if the navigation sign is more explicit. Sometimes you need to press the up / down arrow and also other times the Settings button to move with the menu. The included document includes subtleties well, but it doesn’t make sense for us when using the machine.
As you would expect from this economical printer, speed is not a sales factor. At least Canon is sincere in that, stating the leading text level of 7.5 web pages per minute, and also the leading graphics speed of 4.5 ppm. In our tests, the Canon PIXMA MX300’s text speed was somewhat beyond the assumption, reaching 7.7 ppm, while our graphics sample peaked at 2.2 ppm. Canon PIXMA MX300 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MX300 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX300 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MX300 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MX300 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX300 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
MX300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
MP Navigator EX Ver. 1.08 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)
Solution Menu Ver. 1.4.3 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Windows)
PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.12.10 (Windows)
MX300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
MX300 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)