Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon PIXMA MX310 Office All-In-One is a reliable multifunction unit that is well matched to high volume office needs. Special Canon printing, copying as well as scanning modern technologies, provide the highest quality outcome for organization, in addition to photo projects. There is a built-in Automatic Record Feeder (ADF) that stands up to 30 originals, so it’s much easier to copy, scan or fax massive records, as well as it can produce life-like pictures with resolution as much as 4800 x 1200 shade dpi.
Canon PIXMA MX310 is likewise fast – printing an indeterminate 4″ x 6″ picture in only around 46 secs. You can additionally print photos straight from a digital cam, DV video camera or cam phone, without a computer, thanks to PictBridge straight printing or the IrDA user interface. When printing records, you’ll obtain bold, laser-quality text and duplicates will be remarkably true to your originals. This All-In-One can additionally create 600-dpi scans with lively 48-bit shade depth. Plus, it accomplishes Super G3 fax rate in color as well as B&W, and also its memory can store 20 rate dial codes as well as get 50 incoming web pages.
The front dashboard style panel on the printer offers simpleness yet performance. It’s obtained Copy Fax and also Scan options, along with Menu setups and Fax Quality switches. Additionally consisted of is the easy fax keypad, and buttons to pick between Black or Color, depending on what you’re doing.
The Canon PIXMA MX310 LCD present deals your setups and also menu choices in addition to any urgent warnings such as paper jams, shut front print tray, or notifies around low ink. The menu is primary, however, supplies a lot of selections so be prepared to read the handbook, so you’ll know what you’re doing when you’re pushing the arrow secrets as well as “ALRIGHT” ing numerous choices. Canon PIXMA MX310 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MX310 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX310 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MX310 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MX310 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX310 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MX310 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
MX310 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
MP Navigator EX Ver. 1.08 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)
Solution Menu Ver. 1.4.3 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Windows)
PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.12.10 (Windows)
MX310 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
MX310 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)