Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon PIXMA MX330 Office All-In-One Printers brings specialists in printing, copying, scanning, and faxing to your office. Compact and easy to use, this all-in-one set won’t mess up your desk space that benefits or slows down your operation. A very intuitive set of controls allows you to access the features that you use a lot. Canon’s Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology optimizes copying and scanning for amazing results – even when copying from a copy. Equipped with various functions, the Canon PIXMA MX330 offers your office’s professional performance devices at a budget-friendly cost.
The control panel is relatively well developed. Each button has a meaningful word tag, but the 1.8-inch color LCD for menu choices looks small and also more comfortable to use if the navigation instructions are more precise. Sometimes you need to press the up / down arrow and then the Settings button to move through the menu. The included document includes nuances well, but that doesn’t make sense to me when I use the device.
As you would expect from a printer, this low-cost level is not a sales factor. At least Canon is sincere in this regard, stating the top message speeds of 7.5 web pages per minute, and the leading graphics speed of 4.5 ppm. In our tests, the Pixma MX330 message speed slightly exceeded the assumption, reaching 7.7 ppm, while our graphics sample peaked at 2.2 ppm. Plain text web pages look pretty bright. Graphics, and also images, are far different. On plain paper, the picture looks sharp and slightly shady, with orangey flesh tones or purplish monochrome images, for example. On Canon paper, the image seems pale and often striped, also after a maintenance routine is duplicated.
The price of ink for this model can accumulate quickly. The machine is shipped with a 220-page black cartridge and 244-page three-color cartridge that contains cyan, magenta, and yellow areas. Black cartridges cost $ 16 to change – which works to 7.3 cents per page, while three-color cartridges cost $ 21, or 8.6 cents per web page. The four-color page, therefore, costs almost 16 cents – more than the standard, but not the worst we’ve ever seen. Canon PIXMA MX330 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MX330 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX330 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MX330 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MX330 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX330 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MX330 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
MX330 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)
MP Navigator EX Ver. 1.08 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)
Solution Menu Ver. 1.4.3 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Windows)
PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.12.10 (Windows)
MP Navigator EX 2.1 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Solution Menu Ver. 1.4.1a (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.3 (Mac)
Incoming search terms:
- canon printer mx330 driver
- canon mx330 printer app for surface
- canon mx330 scanner software
- canon mx330 windows 10 driver
- driver for cannon mx330 scanner for window s
- I need to download a scanner program for an MX330