Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon PIXMA MX340 All-In-One Image The printer produces beautiful color prints (up to 8.5 x 11 “) at a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, checks documents or images around 8.5 x 11.7” at 48-bit color depth, make duplicate colors as low as 37 seconds, fax at approximately. Three seconds/page (black) or 1 minute/page (shade) with 50 pages of memory, and offers wireless connectivity – plus, its compact and extraordinary appearance makes it suitable anywhere. The Auto Photo Fix II attribute automatically corrects lighting to optimize the quality of your images, and you can also print laser-quality black messages or web pages directly from the internet. The ChromaLife100 + system allows your images to last up to 300 years when using genuine Canon ink and paper and stored in archival quality photo albums.
High Resolution: Exceptional quality, as well as information in service records and photos, is achieved by a maximum of 4800 x 1200 dpi colors thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Design (FINE) with a copyrighted print head that shoots ink beads as small as 2pl.
High-Performance Ink Cartridges: Both Canon ink cartridges are easy to use and replace, and also include specially formulated ink for the best recording and photo quality. One of them is a black cartridge for laser-quality text, and one is a multi-colored cartridge for the image.
EasyPhoto-Print EX-SPOUSE: Print as many images as possible on 8.5 x 11 photo paper. “You can also be printing multiple photos on one web page. Also, with the touch of your computer mouse, EasyPhoto-Print automatically cuts photos. , repairing red eyes, smoothing facial lines, and even skin color and also brightening and developing the face.
Automatic Photo Repair II: This built-in technology instantly classifies your images into five types – Portrait, Landscape, Night View, Photos with Display, and Images with Night View – after that uses the ideal model and multi-zone exposure correction. The location of films that are not exposed will undoubtedly be optimized area by area, and meetings that have backlighting and are less exposed will automatically be lightened and corrected with shade to help make specific skin colors more appropriate for beautiful images. Fully Integrated Automatic Document Feeder: The integrated 30-sheet Automatic Record Feeder (ADF) makes it very easy to copy, scan, or send faxes to multiple papers without having to fill them one by one. Full assimilation makes it easier to get into tight places. Canon PIXMA MX340 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MX340 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX340 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MX340 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MX340 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX340 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MX340 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
MX340 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)
MX340 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Solution Menu Ver. 1.4.3 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Windows)
PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.12.10 (Windows)
MX340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X)
MX340 series Scanner Driver Ver. 16.1.1a (OS X)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)