Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The cost-effective Canon Pixma MX350 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer brings simple as well as reliable faxing, printing, copying as well as scanning to your residence or little office. It allows you to print and also copy from anywhere within range of your cordless router. You can appreciate PC-free copying and printing straight from your electronic cam using a PictBridge user interface, or you can print from compatible memory cards. With the optional Bluetooth adapter (BU-30), you can, even more, expand the printer’s WiFi performance and printing your photos wirelessly from compatible iPhone 3G, 3GS and also iPod touch gadgets.
This printer provides the quality you expect from Canon with files and also images at 4800 x 1200 dpi in the shade and 600 x 600 dpi in B&W. You will certainly appreciate the speed of the MX350 as it can print lab-quality 4 x 6″ indeterminate shade photos in approximately 43 secs and also letter sized files at rates up to 4.8 ppm in color as well as 8.4 ppm in B&W. The ingrained 35-sheet Automatic Record Feeder, for simple scanning, copying as well as faxing, and a 30-sheet input tray let you service other points while you print. The MX350 likewise makes positions much more comfortable by providing two separate paper paths, so you can conveniently change between plain and photo paper.
Including in the MX350’s convenience is a Super G3 high-speed fax with 20 auto dials, flatbed scanner, and copier. With Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, the photocopier keeps the stability of your originals, so you will undoubtedly go out what you place in. The 2.5″ LCD allows you choose and also watch your pictures so you can improve them making use of Canon’s built-in Auto Photo Fix II technology, which assesses the image and places it right into a group (Portrait, Views, Night Landscapes, Snapshot with Scenery, as well as Picture with Evening Scenery) after that automatically adjusts color as well as direct exposure settings to produce a gorgeous, professional-looking print.
Regardless of being an office version, the Canon PIXMA MX350 can create sensible printouts when supplied with high-resolution electronic images. Small image detail is not specifically apparent as well as some obscuring appears in delicate locations, but we did not observe any upright banding or pixelation. The flatbed scanner is equally competent, with 1200x2400dpi photos that reproduce message as well as most photo detail. Canon PIXMA MX350 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MX350 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX350 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MX350 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MX350 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX350 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MX350 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MX350 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
MX350 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)
MX350 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Solution Menu Ver. 1.4.3 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Windows)
PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.12.10 (Windows)
MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X)
MX350 series Scanner Driver Ver. 16.1.1a (OS X)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)
Incoming search terms:
- canon mx350 driver