Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon PIXMA MX360 Inkjet Office All-In-One is an excellent choice for your house or small office. A built-in, wholly incorporated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder means rapid copying, scanning and also faxing of your originals so you can multi-task.
Paper-handling functions for the Canon PIXMA MX360 are minimal. To its credit history, it does sport a 30-sheet automatic file feeder, as well as a letter/A4-size scanner bed. The ADF also pops open for simple cleaning of any paper jams that could occur. The upright back paper feed holds 100 sheets of ordinary paper, a sufficient quantity. In an irritating twist, nevertheless, although you can scan two-sided from either system, two-sided printing is hand-operated, and also entirely inaccessible on the Mac.
The Canon PIXMA MX360 is a below-average entertainer, though appropriate for home usage. Text web pages with a few straightforward, monochrome graphics printed at 5.6 pages per minute on both the COMPUTER and also Mac. On the COMPUTER, a half-page image printed at default settings on plain paper took around 26 secs or 2.3 ppm. The same photograph printed at much better setups on Canon’s very own glossy picture paper took 45 seconds (1.3 ppm). A high-resolution, full-page image printed from the Mac limped out at the anemic rate of 0.3 ppm. Preview scans took around 6 secs, and also a complete scan required about 50 secs at 600 dpi.
The Canon PIXMA MX360’s outcome top quality varies. Monochrome printing is one of the most attractive: Text is crisp as well as sharp, and also grayscale is well provided. Color graphics printed on simple paper look overexposed, with a cozy color combination that often tends towards pink. On Canon’s very own shiny paper, the effect isn’t as recognizable, but details are still missing out on in the lighter areas of images. You can readjust the colors instead of using the settings under the Results tab of the printer motorist. Scans tended to appear a little dark, but monochrome, as well as color duplicates, looked good. Canon PIXMA MX360 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MX360 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX360 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MX360 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MX360 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX360 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MX360 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
MX360 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
MX360 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Speed Dial Utility Ver. 1.6.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Windows)
PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.12.10 (Windows)
MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)
MX360 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1a (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)