Canon PIXMA MX372 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The PIXMA MX372’s Inkjet All-in-One Office Printer from Canon integrates high-quality photo maintenance with office document functions in 1 compact system. The MX372 prints around 8.7 ppm in black and 5.0 pm in the shade. The 4800 dpi high-resolution printer, as well as a small 2.0 pl ink drop, provides premium quality results. Thanks to its compatibility with a large number of drawing papers, it is straightforward to print lab-quality prints without printing directly at home from your computer. Bundled software, including Easy-PhotoPrint EX, guides you through the photo printing procedure, which consists of image and touch modification.
The Canon PIXMA MX372 functions as home office equipment, providing a simple way to scan, copy, and record faxes about 8.5 x 14 “(legal size). A 30-page automatic document feeder makes scanning, sending faxes, and also copying multiple-page paper into an easy process.
Total Canon PIXMA MX372 high-quality results are below average, but not nearly enough to be a problem. The leading text quality is far below the average, which changes some font styles well in dimensions below eight factors. However, as long as you don’t have a unique need for smaller font styles, you shouldn’t have any problems.
Graphics output is better, just a little below standard, but still adequate for confidential service needs including PowerPoint handouts and so on. On the other hand, it’s a bit except what I want to output that is most likely for essential clients or clients that I need to be passionate about with my feeling of expertise. The equivalent image for the MFP inkjet as a whole, in addition to the color shown in the black and white results. Shadow photos are usually at the end of what I expect from a pharmacy print, making this problem suitable for photographs. If you want your photos to look the best, you will intend to look elsewhere, but it comes out of the printer that says it is office-centric. Canon PIXMA MX372 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MX372 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX372 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MX372 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MX372 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX372 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MX372 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MX372 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
MX370 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MX370 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Speed Dial Utility Ver. 1.6.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Windows)
PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.12.10 (Windows)
MX370 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)
MX370 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)