Canon PIXMA MX372 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon, as one of the leading developer of the printers, released Canon PIXMA MX372 to accomplish the raised demands for multipurpose printers. As an all-in-one printer, this maker can achieve your needs for the printer, scanner, copier, and also fax machine with merely one tool. From the rate alone, which just $80, it is secure to assume that Canon released this printer for individual usage. In spite of so, it offers more attributes than what the cost suggests. However, this printer has an incredibly high running expense which makes you want to reevaluate your selection if you currently purchase this item.
Canon PIXMA MX372 can function as a standalone photocopier and also facsimile machine. As a home-oriented printer, this printers is quite odd, because it can scan multi-page records as well as legal-size web pages which are more business-oriented. This equipment can work by doing this due to its 30-page automatic record feeder (ADF). Nevertheless, this printer lacks photo-centric functions such as the ability to print quickly from memory cards as well as PictBridge video cameras. It is also missing out on both Wi-Fi and also wired network support, which limits the printer to individual usage only. It likewise has a restricted paper ability, only approximately 100 sheets and even manual duplexing. With this gadget, you have to by hand readjust your paper if you want to print on both sides.
The arrangement for Canon PIXMA MX372 is conventional. As for its rate, it is quite lacking, also for its cost. For a minute, these printers can only print approximately two web pages, which a lot of slower than its competitor. Photo printing rate is also more gradual, with the standard of 2 min 8 seconds for a 4 x 6-inch full-color image. As for its top quality, this maker, regrettably, has a below-average high quality.
Nevertheless, it is not so bad to be a problem. Text top quality is excellent, as long as you don’t set your typefaces below eight factors. It does better for graphics print, good enough for any private organization demands such as PowerPoint handout. As for a picture, it is not phenomenal. You might want to print your photo in other places if you wish to have a beautiful image.
The most exceptional issue for Canon PIXMA MX372 is its running expense, which is significantly higher than its rival. It may come to be an issue for those that have a lot of print jobs. However, if you don’t have the demands for printing significant quantities of paper, then this printer can do its work rather well. Canon PIXMA MX372 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MX372 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX372 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MX372 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MX372 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX372 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit,
Canon PIXMA MX372 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
MX370 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MX370 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Speed Dial Utility Ver. 1.6.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
MX370 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)
MX370 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac)