Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon’s PIXMA MX420 Wireless Office Inkjet All-in-One Printer, compatible with Mac and Windows computer system systems, is an all-in-one printer that supports standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections along with printing using Wi-Fi. Along with wireless printing from your computer, you can send your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android phone print jobs.
This printer includes a 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder for copying, scanning, and also sending faxes. This supports Super G3 High-Speed Fax for fast interaction. And the Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology guarantees that your duplicates are the same as the first file. A 2.5 “LCD screen is available to set up the printer – no need to change the settings of the computer system. Visitors internal cards allow you to print directly from a flash memory card. You will have the ability to browse through images on the map using the LCD printer, making it easier to choose which one you want to print.
The included software makes it easy to transform your scans into PDF styles – in total, with password security for enhanced protection. This printer can also print photo structures from video clips recorded with Canon EOS DSLRs and Canon PowerShot electronic cameras. You can connect your electronic camera directly thanks to the PictBridge interface.
The included Ex-Lover Easy-WebPrint software makes it easy to print pages from the internet. You will have the ability to choose which parts of the web page to write, so you will not waste paper and the navigation ink and the like. Canon provides an optional Bluetooth adapter for printers, allowing you to expand its wireless capabilities further. Canon PIXMA MX420 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MX420 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX420 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MX420 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MX420 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX420 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MX420 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MX420 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
MX420 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows)
MX420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Speed Dial Utility Ver. 1.6.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Windows)
PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.12.10 (Windows)
MX420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)
MX420 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)