Canon PIXMA MX512 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Bring superb high quality, speed, and ease of use to your office all in the name of enhanced performance. This begins with built-in Wi-Fi for printing and also scanning practically throughout your house from computer systems as well as compatible mobile devices. This likewise consists of AirPrint, which lets you wirelessly print photos, emails, website, documents as well as more from compatible iPad, iPhone or iPod touch tools to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One. An integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, built-in Auto Duplex Printing, a Double Function Panel, as well as FastFront are just a few of the attributes that can allow you to conveniently multi-task while your PIXMA MX512 is at work. This can bring office effectiveness to brand new levels and decrease expense at the same time.
4800 x 1200 optimum color resolution3 and also the FINE Cartridge System suggests exceptional service record printing and even performance while built-in imaging technology guarantees the integrity of originals are preserved with each copy and also scan. Preserve security standards by using features to stop misdialed fax transmissions, as well as keep, scanned data password secured.
The Canon PIXMA MX512 additionally permits you to transform your office into a picture lab and print stunning, borderless4 picture laboratory top quality pictures as much as 8.5″ x 11″ in size. Your picture printing options also include Complete HD video5 while you can enjoy computer-less printing through suitable direct print choices.
The Canon PIXMA MX512 provides the business imaging high quality and functional options that can help you in bringing your business to the next level. So, you can print service records when you require to and photos when you want to. Canon PIXMA MX512 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MX512 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX512 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MX512 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MX512 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX512 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MX512 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MX512 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
MX512 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MX512 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)
Speed Dial Utility Ver. 1.6.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
MX512 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)
MX512 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0c (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac)