Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon PIXMA MX522 is a printer that is launched by Canon as the updated variation of MX452. Presented as a multifunctional printer, the tool can print, copy, scan, and also even send as well as receive a fax. With a higher rate than MX452, this item adds just enough extras compared to its predecessor. Some of the exceptional enhancements are Ethernet port, Auto Duplex, LCD for panel menu at the front side, as well as a function that enables you to print from a USB memory secret. All of these additional attributes make the maker much more appropriate for either house and home business printer or little office printer.
With both Ethernet and Wi-Fi as its connection, Canon PIXMA MX522 can be made use of as a standard printer. It suggests you can print your files from anywhere without having to link your computer to the printer using wire. Unfortunately, as a result of its minimal paper capability, just up to 100 sheets, you may need to re-fill your printer frequently if you are working in a stressful office. An additional excellent feature from this product is its Auto Duplex. This attribute enables you to print on both sides of the paper and also reduce some paper expense.
When it comes to its configuration, Canon PIXMA MX522 is pretty much standard fare. What this item is doing not have of is its rate. For its cost, this printer is not any faster than its precursor, which has a lower price. This printer can deal with approximately 2.1 web pages per minute. For output quality, however, it does a lot of far better than MX452. It has a much better text top quality than the majority of multifunctional inkjet printers. As for graphics, it has a similar top quality compared to its rival. For photos, this printer is somewhat below average. However just sufficient individually for house usage or small office works.
Canon PIXMA MX522 can be best if only it has the more excellent paper capability and also far better rate. However, with its result top quality for text and visuals, and the all-in-one functions that is provided, this item is practically well balanced. If you are a perfectionist, the results of the print jobs may be a little troubling for you. But also for conventional graphics and PowerPoint printing, these gadgets provide a high performance. Because the photo top quality is not as good as anticipated, for those that such as to print pictures might intend to reconsider their choice to buy this item. On the whole, this item is just sufficient for those that have a light0duty print work in your home or office. Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MX522 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX522 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MX522 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MX522 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX522 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit,
Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
MX520 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)
MX520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)
Speed Dial Utility Ver. 1.6.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
MX520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)
MX520 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0h (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac)