Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – With the Canon PIXMA MX522, wireless printing is made accessible from many different devices. The printer includes built-in Wi-Fi ® for printing and scanning throughout your home from computers and suitable mobile devices. It likewise consists of AirPrint3 which lets you wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices. An incorporated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, built-in Auto Duplex Printing, a Double Feature Panel as well as FastFront are just some of the feature that can help raise efficiency in your home office.
4800 x 1200 maximum color resolution, as well as the FINE Cartridge System, implies outstanding company paper printing & effectiveness while built-in imaging technology ensures the stability of originals are protected with each copy and scan.
The Canon PIXMA MX522 also permits you to turn your office into an image lab. Print lovely, borderless5 image laboratory high-quality images as much as 8.5″ x 11″ in size. My Picture Garden6 software makes arranging and also printing your pictures enjoyable as well as comfortable with wonderful face acknowledgment, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions as well as much more.
The Canon PIXMA MX522 supplies the business imaging top quality and flexible remedies that can assist you in bringing your business to the following level. So you can print organization records when you need to and also pictures when you want to. Canon PIXMA MX522 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MX522 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX522 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MX522 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MX522 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX522 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Canon PIXMA MX522 Os Support
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7
MX520 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)
MX520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)
Speed Dial Utility Ver. 1.6.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
MX520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)
MX520 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0h (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac)