Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon PIXMA MX922 is the close brother of the MX522 released by Canon. This printer is a multifunction printer, which implies, this gives you the function of printing, copying, scanning, and even sending faxes. This machine can also scan and print directly from USB secrets. It also comes with a 3-inch color LCD that will help you handle your paper before printing. The difference between this item and its male and female siblings is its additional attributes, such as improved image quality, much better paper capabilities, and the ability to print on optical disks. This other function is undoubtedly good news for those who need a printer for residence, home office, or small office.
Canon PIXMA MX922 has an Ethernet connection and also Wi-Fi, which allows you to print from your computer system without having to connect via cable. It also has a larger automatic feeder, up to 35 web pages, in contrast to its siblings, MX522. Besides, the automatic duplexing function allows you to print on both sides of the paper and save money from paper costs. Also, with a more substantial paper capacity of up to 250 sheets, this maker is better for mini offices that have many print jobs. With this attribute, you don’t need to refill your paper regularly.
For those who have a Canon camera, the Canon PIXMA MX922 has Wireless PictBridge that allows wireless printing through Canon cameras. For mobile pages, this printer has AirPrint which will enable you to print directly from your wise device via a Wi-Fi connection. For speed, this printer has a pretty good document, with a rate of 2.4 web pages per minute for monochrome printing. This is somewhat faster than his brother, the MX522 which has a speed of 2.1 web pages per minute. However, unlike printers with the same price, this is very slow. The good news is, for image printing, the speed is very fast, up to 1 minute 5 seconds for 4 x 6-inch full-color printing.
Apart from being rather slow, Canon PIXMA MX922 still has print quality. Graphics printing is slightly above standard, while high-quality messages are the leading level, and also the best photo quality for cheap printers. Overall, if you often tend to have lots of print jobs and fast speed is a must, you can try various other items. If you might print the appropriate number of records for home-based or small office business, this product must offer satisfactory results for you. Canon PIXMA MX922 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA MX922 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA MX922 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA MX922 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX922 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit,
Canon PIXMA MX922 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
MX920 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)
MX920 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)
Speed Dial Utility Ver. 1.6.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
MX920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)
MX920 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0h (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac)