Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Want a fantastic home printer that is basic to use? Then greet Canon PIXMA TS5020 All-In-One Wireless Inkjet Printer. It can manage all your daily printing, scanning and copying needs – from printing detailed images and also arranging assignments to crosswords and coloring web pages, to free shipping and image printing labels. Also, it can be found in alternative black, white, and also gray layouts, so it fits perfectly with your home decor.
Entering one of your gadgets is very easy because you can link via Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB, SD-SD Card, and also directly from the Cloud. You can also connect the iPhone, iPad, and compatible smartphones. As for the best print quality, you will be quite impressed, because the PIXMA TS5020 printer uses a five-ink system to print in-depth paper and beautiful borderless images 6. And also, like all Canon inkjet printers, it’s easy to use and too fast.
Canon All-In-One Canon PIXMA TS5020 Wireless Inkjet Printer. We have just made choosing your next home printer – easy. For basic paper handling, the TS5020 has a rear tray that can hold 100 sheets of paper. For intuitive control over your printer, the front panel offers a 3 “touch screen LCD. Likewise, depending on your settings, you can install the printer using USB 2.0 or Wi-Fi. Wireless alternatives include printing directly from a cellphone along with support for many printing solutions. Also, the SD card port is developed into the printer for printing directly from your electronic camera’s flash memory card.
Because of the fifth black ink, determining the correct cost per page for TS5020 is not feasible, because there is no other way to determine when the cartridge starts. That said, when you use an ink storage tank with the highest yield, the price per page uses four primary cyan, magenta, yellow, and black ink is 4.1 cents for a monochrome page and 12.7 cents for color. Think, after that, that with various other black inks, the cost per page is somewhat higher. Canon PIXMA TS5020 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA TS5020:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA TS5020 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA TS5020 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA TS5020 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS5020 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA TS5020 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
TS5000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
TS5000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.03 (Windows)
TS5000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05c (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Windows)
PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.12.10 (Windows)
TS5000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
TS5000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)
ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)