Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Face all your daily work with Canon’s portable PIXMA TS5120 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer. Featuring Bluetooth 4.0 LE and Wi-Fi, you will have the ability to make a direct connection to your various smart gadgets. It also welcomes the all-in-one design that provides many functions of printing, scanning, and copying. For pages, customers will benefit from a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for sharp images and recordings, while FINE Hybrid Ink System allows the production of severe documents in addition to brilliant photos.
Besides, individuals can function thanks to the fast print speed of 13 ppm in black and 6.8 ppm in color to produce research, shopping lists, or images. Likewise, it includes an alternative front, and final paper feeds that can handle media up to 8.5 x 14 “in size and can also do automatic duplex printing. Scanning and copying are also possible as a result of the 8.5 x 11.7” flatbed inclusion with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. This supplies a detailed scan of your original document. TS5120 is a connected device, featuring help for Canon PRINT applications, Apple AirPrint, and many more wireless solutions. A 2.5 “LCD screen is also available for viewing and changing settings.
As an inexpensive all-in-one home printer, the Canon Pixma TS5120 is very good for light duty use, provided you don’t need Ethernet or fax. It has exceptional paper capabilities and a decent level, and also a feeder allows you to print images quickly. While text quality is excellent, especially for inkjet with cost, the image prints do not have a higher design spirit in the series, although they are perfect for casual use or distribution.
The TS5120 is a portable printer as well as a lightweight all-in-one, determining 5.8 times 16.8 times 12.5 inches (HWD) and evaluating 14.3 pounds. It has a basic, attractive layout, with rounded edges. Our test kit is matte black; White variations of the printer are also available. The front panel, which can be tilted for direct accessibility, consists of a 2.5-inch non-touch color LCD, flanked by a control switch as well as a four-way rocker button with an “OK” central switch. Canon PIXMA TS5120 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA TS5120:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA TS5120 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA TS5120 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA TS5120 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS5120 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
TS5120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
TS5120 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)
TS5120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Windows)
PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.12.10 (Windows)
TS5120 series Software Package (Mac)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.3 (Mac)
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Mac)