Canon PIXMA TS6220 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – Canon PIXMA TS6220 is a small three-in-one printer with an integrated flatbed scanner. Developed to supply excellent levels and efficiency for a variety of home and corporate applications, it has a printing rate of 15 ppm (black) and ten nights (shade); copying speed 19 seconds; and also the image printing speed is 21 seconds for 4×6 printing. The 5-Color People Ink System allows you to produce vivid images and clear, comprehensive records, plus allowing you to replace just one particular cartridge when the color runs out.
Apart from its small size, it also has a high paper capacity – both the front and rear paper trays can be loaded with around 100 sheets and can handle anything from plain paper to glossy drawing paper. As for alternative connections, the Canon PIXMA TS6220 has Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, and also built-in PictBridge so you can print wirelessly from a computer, smartphone, or tablet computer. It’s also compatible with Amazon Alexa’s smart residence assistant and Google Assistant, allowing you to take advantage of voice commands to print notes, check ink levels and additions. The Canon PIXMA TS6220 printer also includes a large 4.3-inch touch panel and is also available in two colors: black and white.
The Canon PIXMA TS6220 supplies the price of flat text printing 6 cents per web page with common cartridges (compared to the 8.3 cents category standard). You can reduce the cost of printing text to 5.4 cents per web page using high-yield black ink cartridges, in line with the average price of 5.6 cents per web page.
The coloring web pages each cost 17.8 cents, which are listed well below the typical cost of 22.7 cents per web page for inkjet all-in-ones. Using high-yield cartridges minimizes costs only slightly, to 17.1 cents per web page, which is slightly higher than the average of 15.6 cents per web page for other models. The ink costs for printing shiny 4 x 6-inch images are 32 cents each, using standard-yield cartridges. Canon PIXMA TS6220 high-yield cartridges reduce these costs to 22 cents each. Canon PIXMA TS6220 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA TS6220 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA TS6220 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA TS6220 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA TS6220 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS6220 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA TS6220 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
TS6220 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
TS6220 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.8.1 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Windows)
PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.12.10 (Windows)
TS6220 series Software Package (Mac)
IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.1.0 (Mac)
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Mac)