Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – If you are looking for a system to handle all your standard home or small office requirements, Canon’s PIXMA TS8120 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer will undoubtedly be able to help you, especially considering that it currently supports Bluetooth 4.0 LE for direct connection to your various smart gadgets. With a sleek and white layout, as well as sophisticated printing technology, TS8120 wireless is available for printing, scanning, and also copying tasks. To print, users will benefit from a high resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for image and document, while a 6-color ink system with blue photos offers accurate colors with smooth ratings and marginal grains.
Presenting a PIXMA TS8120 home-based Wireless Inkjet All-In-One home printer, developed to be fast, capable and also connected. Print every little thing from family photos and invitations to archives, files, and fitting up quickly and easily. With Blue Image ink, your image never looks much better; this minimizes spots and provides a smooth color rating. Link your tablet computer, computer, or smart device to print wirelessly1 or print directly from your memory card6 using a 4.3 “Touch LCD screen. When you need a premium printer in portable dimensions, no need to search again after that PIXMA TS8120
Together with this, customers can immediately work thanks to the print speed of 15 black ipm and also 10 pm in the shade to produce homework, shopping lists, or images. Also, it features alternative front, and rear paper feeds that can handle media up to 8.5 x 14 “and can do automatic duplex printing. Scanning and copying are also possible because of the addition of 8.5 x 11.7” flatbed with an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. This supplies the original scan of your original document.
TS8120 is a highly connected unit, including built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE, allowing users to effectively connect directly to the mobile. Likewise, Wi-Fi improves connection and provides support for many other attributes, including Canon PRINT applications, Apple AirPrint, and others. 4.3 “LCD touch screen also exists, offering a user-friendly technique for changing and viewing settings. Also, it has an internal SD / SDHC / SDXC card port for printing directly from the SD card of your video camera. Canon PIXMA TS8120 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA TS8120 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA TS8120 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA TS8120 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA TS8120 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS8120 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
TS8100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
TS8100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)
TS8100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10a (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Windows)
PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.12.10 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Mac)
TS8100 series Software Package (Mac)
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Mac)