Canon PIXMA TS8220 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – The Canon PIXMA TS8220 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer is designed for performance and is also convenient for any home or small office with fast print speeds and even varied connection options. With a precision print head, 6-Color Ink Ink System, and a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, this printer provides the best print quality for files, images, and also extras. The included Image Blue ink storage tank also supplies better color recreation for stunning photo prints. To allow mass printing, this printer has a first cassette and a rear tray that can hold up to 100 sheets of paper, plus it has an incredible print speed of 17 seconds for photos and 3 pm (shade) or 10 ppm (black)) for paper notes.
Enhanced connectivity options allow you to use the printers wirelessly, both via WiFi and also Bluetooth 4.0 or by using a variety of compatible applications such as Canon PRINT, AirPrint, and Mopria Print Solution applications. You can also use printers with smart assistants like Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Finally, the TS8220 is available in 3 colors – white, black and also read – and features an intuitive 4.3-inch touch screen, memory card port, USB port and result tray that can be expanded automatically.
They are introducing the sleek and slim TS8220 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer, which is offered in Blache Image Blue ink, ensuring that your photos look better than before because they reduce graininess and also produce smooth color reproduction. With a large 4.3 “Touchscreen LCD, versatile paper support, and also the 6 Shade Person Ink System – PIXMA TS8220 is a top-class printer that looks sleek for everyday use. White and Red alternatives. The PIXMA TS8220 is an All-In-One printer. High-end inkjet that is made with fast printing, powerful functions, and also many connectivity options.
Print all small things from family photos and invitations to archives, archives, and tickets quickly and easily. Blue Image Ink guarantees that your image looks much better than before because it reduces spots and results in smooth color reproduction. With a large 4.3 “Touchscreen LCD, versatile paper support, and the 6-Colored People Ink System – the PIXMA TS8220 is a printer that looks premium and efficient for everyday use. Canon PIXMA TS8220 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA TS8220 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA TS8220 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA TS8220 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA TS8220 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS8220 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA TS8220 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
TS8200 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)
TS8200 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.8.1 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Windows)
PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.12.10 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Mac)
TS8200 series Software Package (Mac)
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Mac)