Canon PIXMA TS9520 Driver, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Installation, Scanner Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – What sort of printer do you require to help you do what you do daily? Most likely a printer that does it all with a reasonably sized design, right? The Canon PIXMA TS9520 might be the best day-to-day printer for you. Indeed, it’s wireless1, supports AirPrint ® two as well as Mopria ® Print Service 3, and can print crisp documents, entirely as much as 11″x17″! It can additionally print lovely images and also has a built-in SD Flash memory card slot4. There is an ADF on top for copying stacks of paper, and it sustains 2-sided print, as well as has a 4.3″ Touch LCD on the front to regulate everything.
The Canon PIXMA TS9520’s paper input capacity is 200 sheets divided in between the 100-sheet first cassette that glides in under the 100-sheet output tray, as well as a 100-sheet plate that brings up as well as out from the back of the chassis. You can pack both dishes with the very same media, or you can release two different media types from various sources. The TS9520 is capable of printing borderless web pages approximately letter-size and also, while it expects that you’ll pack photo paper in the rear tray, it additionally does a reasonably good work of sensing the appropriate media size.
Necessary connection user interfaces on the Canon PIXMA TS9520 consist of Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0, Bluetooth LE (Low Power), PictBridge over wired or wireless LAN, as well as an SD memory card port. While you do not see Wi-Fi Direct or Near-Field Interaction (NFC) peer-to-peer networking alternatives in this listing, Bluetooth LE is a peer-to-peer procedure that lets any Bluetooth LE-capable gadget within a 15-to-20-foot radius connect to the printer. And nowadays, just about any mobile phone that sustains Wi-Fi Direct additionally supports standard Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. The PictBridge protocol enables you to print directly from a compatible electronic image and also video cameras.
In addition to the mobile software, printers driver, as well as scan energy, right here’s an introduction of the programs Canon includes with the Canon PIXMA TS9520: Easy-PhotoPrint Editor: This software can be used for editing and enhancing and printing the photos kept on your computer system or in the cloud. Like its mobile matching, it likewise allows you to edit and also print different documents, such as calendars, collections, welcoming cards, and even a lot more, from included design templates. Canon PIXMA TS9520 Drivers, Setup, Manual, Software Download
How to set up a wireless connection for Canon PIXMA TS9520 :
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA TS9520 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select the active Wireless LAN, then press the OK button.
- Select the Wireless LAN setting, then press the OK button.
- Select the WPS configuration on the Canon PIXMA TS9520 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select the pushbutton method and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the device LCD, press the OK button. LAN settings screen back.
- A deadline error occurs if the setting is not completed in two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, see your access point manual.
- When this step is complete, you can print and use Canon PIXMA TS9520 wirelessly to print your office or homework.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS9520 Printer Driver For Windows
The printer driver settings for windows can be displayed through the application software used or the Windows Start menu.
- Open the Printer Driver Settings Window through Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure the printing profile when printing.
- Select the command you did to print on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Canon PIXMA TS9520 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
TS9520 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)
TS9520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.8.1 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Windows)
PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.12.10 (Windows)
TS9520 series Software Package (Mac)
Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.2 (Mac)
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Mac)